Shannon’s services, also known as sessions, classes, events, mentorship, or coaching, and the use of this website are intended for adults 18 years of age or older. By your use of this website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
Shannon’s services are not a substitute for professional services and/or medical care, evaluation, treatment, or consultation, and it is advised that you should seek advice from the relevant qualified expert. Shannon does not offer treatments, diagnoses, claims, or guarantees as to the results of your services. You are solely responsible for following the advice and services of your own doctor or other medical/healthcare care professional.
What you decide to do with any information that Shannon provides you with during your services, including any actions you take is your personal responsibility and choice. All information should at no time be regarded as legal, medical, financial, psychological, or business fact, and are subject to your own interpretation and judgment. Shannon’s services are not a substitute for professional services and/or medical care, evaluation, treatment, or consultation, and it is advised that you should seek advice from the relevant qualified expert.
By scheduling and/or purchasing any session, service, class, or event you automatically agree with and understand the Disclaimer and Terms + Conditions.
By purchasing and attending a class or event offered by Shannon MacDonald the Client/Attendee understands and agrees to the following risks and hazards:
- Yoga, meditation, or any other classes, services, workshops, or events offered by Shannon MacDonald are intended to support your physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. These classes may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and could result in physical injury.
- It is the responsibility of the attendee/client to consult with a physician prior to and regarding participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. The attendee/client represents and warrants they have no medical conditions that would prevent full participation in these classes.
- The attendee/client assumes full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might incur as a result of participating in these classes. The attendee/client agrees to inform Shannon MacDonald of any physical limitations, physical discomfort, and/or injuries before or during classes, and takes full responsibility for any failure to do so.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in classes with Shannon MacDonald, the attendee/client knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim against Shannon MacDonald, Divinity Speaks LLC, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building(s) she operates in for injuries, or damages that may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held in person or online with Shannon MacDonald.
- The attendee/client participating in other services, classes, or events with Shannon MacDonald, will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this disclaimer stipulates.
- Classes may be live-streamed or audio/video recorded. The attendee/client further consents to allow Shannon MacDonald to use photos and/or videos of themself in publications (such as flyers/brochures), advertisements (such as newspapers or online ads), her website, or on social media sites (such as her Facebook or Instagram account). The client/attendee understands that in some cases, their name may be used. The client/attendee further understands no financial compensation will be given for use of these photos/videos.