Shannon’s services, also known as appointments, sessions, classes, events, mentorship, or coaching, and the use of this website are intended for adults 18 years of age or older. By your use of this website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
Cancellation – Rescheduling – Refund Policy: All services/sessions are non-refundable less than 72 hours before your appointment date/time. If you need to reschedule you may do so 48 hours in advance, and you must reschedule online per the rescheduling option in your confirmation email. Shannon will not be able to reschedule your appointment via email. Classes, Events, and Workshops are non-refundable. There are no full or partial refunds for partially completed coaching or mentorship programs.
Payment: Your appointment will not be considered confirmed until payment is received and therefore may be booked by another client if there is any delay in the scheduling process. Your payment must be received in order to consider your appointment reserved. All sessions/services are nonrefundable. There are no refunds on completed sessions or services, classes, events, or workshops.
Agreement: By scheduling and/or purchasing any session, service, class, or event you automatically agree with all of the Terms + Conditions and Disclaimer.
Right of Refusal: Shannon has a right to refuse service to anyone at her sole discretion.
Audio/Video Recording: Sessions, classes, or events may not be audio or video recorded by attendees or clients.
Recording: Promoter/Venue/Owner may use the ticket holder’s/attendee’s image and/or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, or picture. Audio or Video recording is not permitted by the attendee(s).
All events or classes will be audio and video recorded for the sole use of Shannon MacDonald. By purchasing a ticket for events, workshops, or classes you (and your party/guests) are granting your permission to the rights of your image, likeness, and sound of your voice as recorded on audio or video without payment or any other consideration. You understand that your image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published, or distributed and you waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein your likeness appears. Additionally, you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of your image or recording. You also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area by Shannon.
Terms & Conditions of All Workshops, Coaching, or Mentorship Programs
- When furnished, an application to participate in a given workshop or program does not guarantee acceptance into that workshop or program. If an applicant is not accepted into any workshop or program, when applicable, any payment or deposit made by the applicant will be refunded in full.
- Deposits, and when applicable, any additional installment payments, are non-refundable at any stage of the workshop if the applicant is unable to continue with the workshop or program.
- When applicable, continuing participation in any workshop or program is dependent upon payment installments being received by each stated due date.
- Shannon MacDonald reserves the right to withdraw the participation of any student not deemed suitable for any workshop or program. If applicable, payment will be refunded on a pro-rata basis.
- Private video call assessments/consultations with Shannon will be at a mutually agreeable time. We kindly ask for a student’s flexibility while arranging these times.
- Students are required to have access to either a computer or tablet (iPad), as well as a headphone with a microphone in order to access the Zoom platform and workshops.
- Due to the potential difference in time zones, if applicable, tutorials will be recorded and students will be able to access these recordings for their convenience for a limited time period.
- All recordings and materials provided are owned and copyrighted by DivinitySpeaks.com and Divinity Speaks, LLC. Using these recordings or materials in any other way than specifically intended will be considered in violation of the copyright.